Vimana Hybrid Runner
Lightweight, high-performance running shoe designed to excel across a wide variety of terrains. Designed for versatility. Made for movement.
- Mid to forefoot strike outsole with crisp energy return.
- Ultra-responsive medium density Cush50™ formula midsole offers excellent cushioning and rebound while maintaining sensory ground feel.
- Durable, multi-directional grip designed to eject dirt and debris.
- Full rubber bottom protects the foot from sharp features.
- Consistent flex pattern flows through to radiused edges.
- Strategic contours cradle the foot for enhanced off-axis support.
- Multi-directional flexibility keeps your feet engaged and strong during high impact and high intensity workouts.
- Full contact outsole and elevated contours stabilize the foot position during heavy lifts.
- Radiused outsole and 360-degree traction reduces the risk of ankle roll during lateral moves and agility drills.
- Supportive sidewall chassis for increased lateral rigidity.
- Not recommended for rope climbs. Shop shoes on the Cross Platform Outsole for rope resistant features.
TRAVEL / EVERYDAY TRANSIT:
- True all-terrain traction with unmatched comfort. Perfect for long days spent walking, running, hiking or in the gym.
- Resilient and dependable for adventurous travel or city transit.
- All day comfort. Pack One Pair™ approved.
- TRES-FRESH antibacterial treatment on upper and lining materials.
- Minimal 4mm heel drop, low stack height, zero void heel, wide forefoot.
- S2 last and anatomical toe-box.
- Cush50™ EVA/EVP midsole compound
- Hidden Lace Storage Pocket to keep it tied and tidy.
- Reflective STRIKE MVMNT flag logo.