Interval Knit AF
New fit! Fits like the Chill Pill AF. Need help finding your size? Ask us!
Comfort and fit meets true performance.
Made with our Tight-Knit™ construction, the Interval Knit AF combines sock-like comfort and breathability with an internal structure allowing for true athletic performance.
Traditional knit shoes can often fit loose and cause the foot to migrate during lateral movement. By laminating a brushed thermal harness to the interior of the shoe we made it function like a performance cross-trainer but with airflow to help keep your feet nice and cool.
Zero stretch Kevlar ankle panel provides additional support to the heel of the shoe while a 3-D tongue design contours the foot for total lockdown.
Asymmetrical lace stay design for ergonomic comfort.
- 2.5mm heel rise combined with wide forefoot promotes mid foot strike
- Multi textured grippy rubber outsole with radiused edges and rope protection areas for total environmental flexibility, run, climb, lift.
- Low stack height and full contact heel with increased surface provides stability and eliminates energy loss during lifts.
- Proprietary AF midsole formulation for tactile rebound with excellent proprioception.
- Reflective flag logo on heel and tongue for visibility.
- TRES-FRESH antibacterial treatment on upper and lining materials helps to keeps things…fresh.